[Lab] arduino

Bruce lists at faintfuzzies.ca
Wed Aug 3 13:53:33 EDT 2011

On August 1, 2011 09:38:46 AM Darcy Whyte wrote:
> I'm getting into arduino so I can be versed enough to easily add it to any
> project.
> I'd like to start an interest group to meet up at the regular ModLab
> sessions. There is enough workspace and tools for this sort of hacking.
> ArtEngine already has a couple of arduinos in their lab so it may be a
> great way for those considering Arduino to get started or assess the
> platform.
> I also have a few sensors we can share to help learn it.
> Perhaps we can also meet in the off weeks (when there's no ModLab). Let me
> know if you're ready to "get busy" with arduino.

I'm very interested in anything Arduino.  As I've mentioned I've got a project
in mind that uses one and I've got know programming skills, other than the
simplest bash shell scripting.  I'd love and opporunity to play with one
before I invest the money in my project.  No sense paying money on supplies
only to find out I'm over my head.