[Lab] First Post

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 09:59:23 EDT 2011

Awesome! We are temporarily at the SAW Studio for our meetups because there
is an installation in M70. The Studio is in the Arts Court, on the side
where it faces the Rideau centre, turn right into the offices and then left
at the reception desk and it's at the end of the hall. We'll have the
makerbot and computer there with projector, and there's free wifi.

Emily

Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org