[Lab] Touch sensitive/reactive windows

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 12:19:19 EDT 2011

This is at least your third time being featured there is it not?
http://hackaday.com/2009/11/06/cold-cathode-art-piece-controller/
http://hackaday.com/2011/02/15/dotklok/

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds