[Lab] Hackerspaces

Marcus D. Leech mleech at ripnet.com
Sat Apr 16 13:24:59 EDT 2011

I currently rent a small (500sq ft) office/lab space in Smiths Falls,
that I'm about to give up.

But if there enough people who are interested in maintaining a
hackerspace around here, such that it could pay its own
   rent (about $370.00/month, plus $90.00 month internet), then I could
be convinced to keep it.

I was using it for my small consulting business, Science Radio
Laboratories, but I've had to take a "real job", to
   make ends meet, and satisfy my ex-wife's demands for money.

I dunno who to approach.  In fact, there's a *lot* of cheap space
available in Smiths Falls, due to the inexorable
   economic collapse in the area--rather like Ontario's Detroit :-(

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator