[Lab] Is M70 Lab available for tonight's ModLab

Emily Daniels emily.daniels at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:17:51 EDT 2011

Hey All,
Ryan and I both agree that it's best to leave M70 as is. I've reserved the
SAW Studio tonight for us from 8PM to 10PM. The studio is at the back of
SAW- the entrance is on the side of the arts court nearer to the hostel.
Walk straight through the SAW office area, turn left and walk straight down
the hall to the back room. There are long tables, 10-12 chairs and a
projector setup with vga out.
Emily

--
Emily Daniels | emilydaniels.com | @emdaniels | awesomefoundation.org