[Lab] Is M70 Lab available for tonight's ModLab gathering?

Moonsun Choi operations at artengine.ca
Wed Apr 6 09:49:51 EDT 2011

Good morning, Andrew!

Jason's exhibition is still on, but in a very limited scale.
I reckon we can use the space for the meeting tonight, after the
exhibition closing for the day. We need to bring down desks/chairs from
the office, and get back to the office after the meeting though.

Ryan, what do you think?
Moonsun

> Hi Moonsun,
>
> Subject asks it all.  Will we be able to hold tonight's ModLab gathering
> in the M70 lab, or is it presently occupied+offlimits by the same
> project(s) that shifted some workshops into the SAW Studio?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Andrew.
>

> --
>
> Makerbot Number Nine... #9... 0x09... 0o11... 0b1001...
> http://clothbot.com/wiki/MakerBotNumberNine

Operations Coordinator
Artengine
2 Daly Ave.