[Lab] Think Geek broken parts

Bob Howard silicon at videotron.ca
Fri Apr 1 15:36:13 EDT 2011

Just a thought on this. If you read through the comment section on their
site you can see that everybody wants their broken stuff, greatly
decreasing the possibility of being selected as a junk recipient.
However, maybe this way of thinking could be applied closer to home,
does anybody in the lab know a manager at a Future Shop, Best Buy, a
computer shop, radio control hobby shop, the Robot Shop in Montreal etc
etc, who could be approached to save their "junk" for recycling at the lab?

This is my first post and I apologize if I have mailed this incorrectly.

Bob