[Lab] Pecha Kucha Night in Ottawa looking for presenters

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Wed Sep 22 12:01:14 EDT 2010

Hey Lab Listers,

There is another Pecha Kucha night coming up in Ottawa, and they are looking for presenters. Its a short and compact concept, so it is fairly easy to put together and it would be great to have some representation from our community. The PKN is on October 27th, so exactly a week before the Electric Fields festival and just over a week before the Maker Faire. Great time to pump up things we are doing.

Go the website and drop a pitch if you are interested. Or feel free to get in touch with me if you have any questions.

http://www.pecha-kucha.org/night/ottawa/

Cheers,
Ryan
AD