[Lab] Who has bought the kit for the Arduino/Processing course...

Normand icipasla at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 23:29:55 EDT 2010

WOW!  All of us watching a white screen with no sound.  Their video feed was
not working in many parts of the world (including OW).

Luckily, Artengine has the right to download the videos so may may catch up
later.

It was a good choice to miss tonight but... the after meeting was
successfull.
Cheers,

Normand