[Lab] Squirrel News: Maker Faire New York 2010! [0910]

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sun Sep 19 15:45:45 EDT 2010

Hello Aviators!

At the moment I am packing for a trip to New York Hall of Science to
present the Squirrel at Maker Faire New York 1010!

I have been approved for one table to share the Squirrel project with
other Makers and the public.

What to bring? Perhaps a banner? Any ideas?
http://makerfaire.com/newyork/2010/ ,
http://makerfaire.com/newyork/2010/media/video.csp

Obviously I'll have a pile of Squirrels and will hope for some blue sky
to send them into!

Here is a video collage of the Squirrel project.
http://www.rubber-power.com/video.htm (Not as exciting as the Maker
collage above.)

Another thing in the works. Web site redesign for the Squirrel project.
Your suggestions welcome! http://www.rubber-power.com

Sorry if you received a garbled message a few minutes ago. I think my email
client is not working. I will send from a different email software from now
on.

--
Darcy Whyte
Darcy at Siteware.com