[Lab] Looking for Help!

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 09:22:38 EDT 2010

IF you use a cell phone,  most of them have a blue tooth or a wire
that will emulate a serial port / modem.  you can read the Text
messages using what they call AT commands.  I made a C++ api for that
too with call backs and every thing and I also have a C# example for
that some where if you are interested.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds