No subject

Fri Oct 15 15:05:20 EDT 2010

could have collaborated on a trip.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 5:12 PM, John Warren <john at thebestjohn.com> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> So I missed Maker Faire Ottawa... Didn't have enough money to get out there
> unfortunately... oh well hope it was a blast!
>
> So here's something cool. I have a bunch of KP4M4-001 unipolar stepper
> motors and I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of hardware I need to
> turn them into a CNC plotter. I was planning possibly using my arduino to
> run some G-Code but I am unsure as to how to drive them. I have read that
> you can do it with a darlington array IC but I don't know much about getting
> the various g-code interpreters available for the arduino to talk to the
> controllers properly... anyone with any information?
>
> John

--000e0cd2de30ed24c404951f0d58

rren <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:john at thebestjohn.com">john at the=
le=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">

Hey everyone,<br>
So I missed Maker Faire Ottawa... Didn&#39;t have enough money to get out t=
here unfortunately... oh well hope it was a blast!<br>
So here&#39;s something cool. I have a bunch of KP4M4-001 unipolar stepper =
motors and I was wondering if anyone knew what kind of hardware I need to t=
urn them into a CNC plotter. I was planning possibly using my arduino to ru=
n some G-Code but I am unsure as to how to drive them. I have read that you=
 can do it with a darlington array IC but I don&#39;t know much about getti=
ng the various g-code interpreters available for the arduino to talk to the=
 controllers properly... anyone with any information?<br>

John<br>