[Lab] Photos from last night's Pecha Kucha Night Ottawa 3

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Sun Oct 31 08:18:06 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 02:26:24PM -0400, Andrew Plumb wrote:
> Hey Richard,

Hi Andrew,

> Gatherings are normally every other Wednesday evening in the ArtEngine
> M70 lab at Arts Court at 2 Daly Ave.  Next week is Electric Fields
> Festival so I'll likely be at Prototype:
> http://artengine.ca/electricfields/2010/inst-prototype-en.php

What time are the Mod Lab meetings?  Next is Nov 10th?

> Looking forward to finally meeting you f2f after all these years online!

Indeed!  I have a box of steppers rescued from wide-carriage dot matrix
printers at least a decade ago that have been waiting for this kind of
inspiration.

> Andrew.
>
> On 2010-10-28, at 9:17 AM, Richard Guy Briggs wrote:
> > On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 09:05:31AM -0400, Andrew Plumb wrote:
> >> Hey Everyone,
> >>
> >> Here are the photos I took last night of the Pecha Kucha Night Ottawa
> >> 3 presentations by, among others,  Andrew, Darcy and Ryan:
> >>
> >> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aplumb/sets/72157625257088594/
> >
> > I was looking for a local hacker lab about 6 months ago and failed to
> > find this group at that time, but then discovered its existence when I
> > heard about the Mini-Maker Faire about a month ago.
> >
> > Where and when are the meetings?  I've not found that information on the
> > artengine web pages.
> >
> > As for the Mini Maker Faire, we're hoping to get several HPVOoO vehicles
> > and folks out to that.
> >
> >> Andrew
> >
> > 	slainte mhath, RGB

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!