[Lab] makerbot

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 14:34:31 EDT 2010

If you want to see it, my RepRap is running a makergear plastruder. And it
works beautifully...

I'll have it at the Makerfaire.

And yes, people have definitely done some work in the reprap community to
adapt CNC machines to be able to print. (I believe there is a project to use
EMC2 to drive a 3d printer somewhere in the reprap wiki). Also I'm sure you
could adapt RepRap Electronics to drive your CNC either way, so you could
swap out driver boards when you want to print.

- Paul