[Lab] Pecha Kucha Night in Ottawa looking for presenters

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Oct 18 12:29:13 EDT 2010

Okay, I found it. It's a 20x20 (20 slides, 20 seconds per slide)
presentation night (if I'm understanding correct).

The "foundation" page describes the aim of Pecha Kucha as to "To keep the
global PechaKucha movement -- now in close to 300 cities with over 60 events
a month -- growing in a sustainable manner".

Sort of not clear. You don't get any good information till you click through
to "Add a city" and then find the related FAQ.

I'm interested in presenting. I couldn't find a call for presentations or a
due date for presentations.

Who to talk to to learn more and submit a presentation?