[Lab] cupcake stuff

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at artengine.ca
Wed Oct 13 09:08:21 EDT 2010

  Hello Darcy and List,

The mailman software does allow attachments, but only to a predetermined
size. It was set to 800K; I've raised the limit to 2048K for this list.

I did receive your attachment sent to the list this morning before I had
made any changes, since the image file size within the tolerated limit.

If the list agrees, the limit could be removed altogether, but it's
probably a good safeguard from accidental sends of very large attachments.

Of course hyperlinks to large attachments always go through.

And of course we could use the Modlab Wiki:
http://artengine.ca/modlab/

Best,

Michael Lechasseur
Artengine

PS: Had some fun flying some Squirrels this past weekend.