[Lab] More fun GCSurplus

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Tue Nov 30 11:25:22 EST 2010

On Tue, Nov 30, 2010 at 04:51:16AM -0500, normand at artengine.ca wrote:
> Congratulations for a well deserved recognition.  It was awesome to see
> this train outline floating over the street.  Even more impressive to my
> grandson was the horn!

Thank you!  How old is your grandson?  That would explain why I didn't
see you with the rest of the guys:
	http://tricolour.net/photos/2010/11/27/19-09-32i1.html

> Bravo!

Perhaps I should have led with what was actually in the subject line...
Did anyone look at the items I listed below?  A wide plotter and a
computerized engraving machine?

> Normand
>
> > I was hoping to come to this week's meetup, but I'll be out in Orleans
> > receiving our trophy for winning "best novelty" float third year in a
> > row for HPVOoO.  :D    (http://hpv.tricolour.net, Human Powered Vehicle
> > Operators of Ottawa)
> >
> > I just found some more interesting goodies on the government surplus
> > site:
> >
> > $75	"Hewlett Packard Design Jet 750C Plus Plotter - HC 24127"
> > 	http://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=58809&lcn=202585&lct=L&srchtype=&so=ASC&sf=ferm-clos&lci=&str=21&ltnf=1&test=1#topOfCADC
> >
> > $150	"Roland CAMM-2 Computer Aided Engraving Machine"
> > 	http://www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&nscn=R0OT06455
> >

> > 	slainte mhath, RGB

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!