[Lab] [ORE_bits] A SolidWorks Christmas came early ...

krazatchu . krazatchu at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 29 11:30:35 EST 2010

Hello folks,

Good news, I've got multiple copies of Solidworks, ready for distribution...

I'd like to get them out, prior to our upcoming seminar, in case anyone wants to install and experiment...
S-mail seems to be the best distribution option, so I'd like to get everyone's mailing address...

I've received a few extra copies, if anyone wants to come but hasn't said so, now is the time...
If you don't want our address in the list, email me directly at michael at krazatchu.ca or krazatchu at hotmail.com...

Thanks,
Michael Grant
www.krazatchu.ca