[Lab] urban composting

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Nov 25 10:37:42 EST 2010

I'm a little afraid of chemicals in paper. I understand once the compost is
ready, you can use that instead of paper.

Aside from adding the waste stuff, what other maintenance is there?

I was thinking of making it automatic. You put junk in one end and soil
shows up a the other end. Perhaps can grow some stuff in the soil.