[Lab] urban composting

Mike Ayukawa mike.ayukawa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 10:34:38 EST 2010

Hi,
I had a vermi-composter setup in my office at Nortel for a couple
of years.  That was in 1995 and I can't recall where I got the red worms.
Used a rubbermaid box or something like that.
You need a good supply of newsprint to keep them happy and having
access to a paper shredder makes it a lot less work.  No meat.
You get a good surplus of worms that are great for fishing!
/Mike