[Lab] Human Powered ELwire train

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Wed Nov 24 22:04:10 EST 2010

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 02:30:46PM -0500, Will Harding wrote:
> I love it!
> I looks a bit like a steampunk/Tron mashup, which makes me very happy.

You'll get another chance to see it since we'll be making another
appearance at the Orleans parade on Saturday at 18:00.  The route is St.
Joseph from Youville to Orleans Mall.

        http://www.paradeoflights.org/

We're position 11 out of 54!

Some live video footage would be great if that's possible...

> --wnh
>
> On Sun, Nov 21, 2010 at 10:42 PM, Richard Guy Briggs <rgb at tricolour.net> wrote:
> > Hi Makers,
> >
> > It all came together!
> >
> > I've heard a number of comments from a few different places that it was
> > the first time people have heard a real train horn in downtown Ottawa in
> > 40 years...
> >
> >        http://tricolour.net/photos/2010/11/20/train.html
> >
> >        slainte mhath, RGB

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!