[Lab] el-cheapo CNC build

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:22:21 EST 2010

Thanks Darcy.

I would be fine either way (joining myself or you acting as a proxy).

Corey, Doug, please reply and confirm you are still interested in doing this
CNC build.

Darcy, has there been any talk of doing the wood cutting/drilling?  I know
of someone who has a CNC large enough to do it, but he's a distant associate
so we'd have to pay him for his CNC time (if he's even willing).
Alternately we could do it by hand.  The matched holes have to be done by
hand regardless.  If people want to do it the lazy way let me know and I
will ask him how much he'd charge.

Tom