[Lab] Suggestions for EDA Suite?

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Fri Nov 19 11:15:14 EST 2010

Be careful using the "free" version of EAGLE because the license limits your use of the fruits of your labour to non-commercial applications only.

As it relates to FLOSS, there's also KiCAD: http://www.kicad-eda.org/

I haven't had any luck building in on Mac OS X (yet) so I haven't tried it, but others find it more user-friendly than gEDA.

Andrew.