[Lab] A SolidWorks Christmas ...

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:51:56 EST 2010

I would be interested in this, I have been wanting to learn solidworks, but
found it to have a little bit of a learning curve (mostly in getting around
the flow of the interface, I'm not a stranger to solid modelling). So right
now I'm doing all my CAD in Google Sketchup. (which works great, but it does
have it's limitations, all of which solidworks overcomes). Having some basic
instruction, plus access to a decent length demo of the software would be
great!

Thanks!

- Paul