[Lab] Equipment Inventory

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Thu Nov 18 18:05:13 EST 2010

Hey Everyone,

So as follow up to our meeting it actually looks like we will need/want to get to equipment inventory sooner than later as I need to provide a list to the Canada Council as part of the grant. I set up a doodle for three days to see where people had the most availability, and I will be int he lab and we can get a good spread sheet going with details about the equipment. I will use this for our grant, but will also provide it to Michael, our Technologist, and we will work together to get it up on the web for everyone to see.

http://www.doodle.com/n2xxwu3ywtp8ahzp

Look forward to working with everyone.
Cheers,
Ryan