[Lab] Next ModLab gathering next week? (Wed. Nov. 17th)

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Wed Nov 17 12:48:58 EST 2010

Um, I think if anybody clicks on ModLab from the main Artengine.ca site,
they should see all the information they need on that page.

It's one edit that should take a few minutes (and the occasional time there
is a meeting exception to put an update there).

The page should have:

Dates
Time
Location
Link to mailing list
Link to projects (once we have one)
Link to members (once we have a more complete one)
Links to any blog articles or blogs

All those other pages can be redirected to this one simple page that gives
the info that they need.