[Lab] Next ModLab gathering next week? (Wed. Nov. 17th)

Michael Lechasseur mlecha at artengine.ca
Wed Nov 17 11:27:06 EST 2010

Hi all,

Both the Artengine ModLab page
(http://www.artengine.ca/news/2010/modlab-en.php) and the MediaWiki have
been updated with Darcy's three main suggestions.

One of the two will be removed or edited once it's decided which is the
authoritative site.

I'd lean towards having no dates on the Artengine site, but only a
direct link to the ModLab MediaWiki which could be kept up to date by
the Mod Lab group themselves as required.

Or possibly just a direct link from the Artengine navigation to the
ModLab MediaWiki.

I'll see if the removal of the OHS space at http://www.engsoc.org/ is a
possibility.

Best,