[Lab] Next ModLab gathering next week? (Wed. Nov. 17th)

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Wed Nov 17 10:14:55 EST 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 10:06:21AM -0500, Andrew Plumb wrote:
> I plan on being there.
>
> Everyone else?

I plan to attend for the first time, now that I've made decent progress
on our parade float.  :)    I'll try and bring some photos.

> Andrew.
>
> On 2010-11-17, at 9:44 AM, eric.schmidt at rogers.com wrote:
> > Hi Everyone;
> >
> > I was looking forward to attending a ModLab meeting. Are you getting
> > together tonight? If so, where do these meetings take place?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > Eric Schmidt

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!