[Lab] Makerbot and PCB fabrication

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 09:47:53 EST 2010

PCB fabrication is why I'm gathering people interested in building a very
small, cheap CNC.  For under $100 you can get all the parts to build it.

Read more here:

http://makeyourbot.org/mantis9-1

Currently the plan is to begin ordering parts as of January.  If you want to
buy the parts let me know and I'll contact you when we're ready to place an
order.  Many of the parts in the BOM only have McMaster references so the
current plan is to ship them to NY and pick them up at the UPS store (as
mentioned on list previously).

Cheers,
Tom