[Lab] PCB Etching and next meeting

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Tue May 18 00:14:25 EDT 2010

Jonathan -- thanks for posting to the list!

Ryan -- thanks for posting to blog!

Regarding bits, I've been having a great experience with HSS bits,
ordered from Digikey.  After six or so boards, I have yet to
experience any noticeable dulling and haven't broken a bit yet.

As for small chucks, I'm using a Dremel tool and the drill press
attachement; Dremel has a small chuck for their tools that fits the
small bits great.

Cheers,
ao.