[Lab] 3D Printer Assembly + Artengine Blog

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Wed May 5 15:53:00 EDT 2010

No worries!  I'll have my MacBook Pro with me and it'll take some time before we actually get to the testing stage, so I should be able to get the essentials installed in the background.

I'll focus on building the Plastruder this evening since that's the trickiest bit to get working. I also have a couple of spare HeatCores by MakerGear (see http://www.makergear.com/products/ceramic-heater-core) that we can use.  They screw on the threaded brass barrel making it a lot easier to maintain in the long run.

Andrew.