[Lab] Possible oscilloscope?

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 13:43:15 EDT 2010

I think its more that you don't want it to depend on a computer or
need to purchase one.

This one samples at 50Mhz witch it prety fast for a pc scope.  The
analog one that we have is 5mhz or 50mhz lol I can't remember what i
read.

I couldn't find any info on the 2 you mentioned but the arduino and
sound car ones are usually 16khz - 30 khz ish

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds