[Lab] Artengine Summer Vacation

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Fri Jul 23 12:42:53 EDT 2010

Hello Everyone,

I will be headed out on vacation this evening, and returning on the 9th of August. This means I will miss the next lab, but will be back soon.

Artengine will be officially closed for a week from the 2nd to the 6th as both Moonsun and I will be on vacation then. Moonsun will be in the office next week however, so if anything is needed for the lab don't hesitate to call here at the office.

Producing members can continue to access the lab and the equipment via the online reservation system.

Take care,
Ryan

Ryan Stec
Artistic Director