[Lab] Yesterday's AGM?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Fri Dec 17 11:14:56 EST 2010

I cam early to wolf down some of the food but I had to go to an ongoing
Salsa choreography rehearsal.

I was fishing around to get some of my questions answered by Ryan wasn't
there yet. I looked on the Web site too but didn't find my answers.

I'm doing a presentation today ending around 4, then an adhoc WordPress Lab
with a couple people, and after that, I'll write Ryan a note.