[Lab] LCD screen

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 10:38:41 EST 2010

Hi,
I am a little bit suck.  I can't find any information on lcd screens.
I want to build a digital picture frame.  I was thinking of using an
old lap top screen and communicating with the LVDS line but can't find
any information on the protocol or what not.  I think it might be
different per lcd screen i guess.

also, if any one has any other suggestions on an other lcd screen I
can use?  it needs to be at least 8" and cheap ;)

any tips is appreciated.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds