[Lab] 20 cent bearings

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Dec 2 17:58:44 EST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <no-reply at vxb.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 9:36 PM
Subject: [VXB Bearings] Free caliper w $14.95 order
To: darcy at siteware.com

Hi Darcy Whyte,
      A free electronic LCD vernier caliper will be offered free of charge
when you checkout for any order that equal or exceeds $14.95, this offer
will expire in 3 days and is only valid for www.vxb.com sales, so act now.

Did you know that we have more than 260 needle roller bearing sizes in
stock, metric and inch sizes are available, here is a link to our needle
roller bearing category:
http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/CTGY/NEEDEL_ROLLER

For a limited time, buy a lot of 1000 608ZZ skate ball Bearings at $199,
that's less then $0.20 each, limited time/quantity offer, here is a link to
the item: http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/SkateBearingWholesale/Kit964

Another special price for a slide bearing is $0.49 each, limited
quantity/time offer, here is a link:
http://www.vxb.com/page/bearings/PROD/Kit8404

VXB.com Family
info at vxb.com
http://www.vxb.com

this email is sent to darcy at siteware.com
To unsubscribe please click this link or copy it to your browser: