[Lab] O'Reilly Arduino + Processing course

Sebastien Bailard penguin at supermeta.com
Mon Aug 23 19:55:47 EDT 2010

Darcy, if possible, you may want to install and test the Arduino and
Processing software on your machine before the class. (This way you're
not spending a big chunk of class time troubleshooting/installing.)
:D

Also, both processing and arduino software run on Windows, Linux, and
OSX.
http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Software
http://processing.org/download/

The workshop sounds fun; I'm pretty sure I'll be coming for it.

-Sebastien