[Lab] Commodore

Lindsay Aranoff lindsay at tedxkids.ca
Thu Apr 22 21:06:01 EDT 2010

Hi team,

I also missed this past week's meeting (sadly I was out of the city), but I
heard it was quite fun.

A quick note, we/TEDxKids is looking for a web and graphic designer who
adore all things TED (www.ted.com). TED has also agreed to write
certificates for all designers who participate in this portion of our event.

Please send any keeners my way.

Best!

Lindz
Lindsay Aranoff (la.)