[Gridflow-dev] ruby2 problems

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jan 24 00:22:52 EST 2016

Le 2016-01-14 à 12:43:00, Claude Heiland-Allen a écrit :
> On 12/01/16 03:42, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
>> Yet, I don't really do arts
>> anymore. Once in a while, I open my guitar filter/accompanier patch and
>> realise that it needs some help to get running and still is clunky. I'd
>> enjoy some help.
>
> Sounds like a fun project.  Personally I'm not using Pd much anymore, but I
> have some patches I'd need to see running to work out wtf they do anymore to
> make porting to anything else possible.

I mean the guitar patch worked when using GridFlow with Pd-Extended 42,
but no longer does and would need some help to get working properly on a
more current version of Pd-Extended (>=43 actually). It's not about the
guitar patch, it's about GridFlow, just as in your case. GridFlow would
probably work if you installed Pd-Extended 42 now and pretended it's still
2011 ;-)

BTW, some days ago I committed some more fixes : for libmpeg3 & glew
detection, and for some warnings in source_filter.