[Gridflow-dev] [#to_pix][#from_pix]

pier caros conigliovenice at hotmail.it
Wed May 14 06:23:35 EDT 2014

Hello everybody,I just downloaded and installed successfully Gridflow in PD.I was looking for a way to bridge GEM and Gridflow , then i found out that [#to_pix] and [#from_pix] should do the work.The problem is I can't find any of theese 2 object in my gridflow subfolders or in the help file. Furthermore, when I open an example patch like game_of_life_gem, my console says that PD can't create these 2 objects.can you help me?thanks in advance