[Gridflow-dev] Workarounds for webcam --> gridflow in Windows?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Tue Mar 12 21:03:42 EDT 2013

One year too late : it seems like Windows camera support for GridFlow will
never come. I'm sorry. Also, GridFlow-Gem interaction is pretty hosed
since GEM 93 because of things that have changed in GEM in combination
with the fact that GEM packages are still made using VisualC++ which I
couldn't get to interact with GNU C++ beyond a too basic level.

These days, I don't work on GridFlow, because I don't use Pd, because I
don't do arts anymore. Whenever I get back to work on GridFlow, I probably
won't want to spend much time on Windows, which I haven't booted in in the
last year or more.