[Gridflow-dev] pd doesn't open some # objects

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Oct 31 21:07:27 EDT 2011

Le 2011-10-31 à 22:59:00, Ricardo Fabbri a écrit :

> Upon opening pd-extended (which I compiled from source using pd extended
> from svn, pd-extended.git core, and gem.git), I went to
> help->gridflow->tests and clicked on #-test. Many objects could not be
> created, for instance # + and others. I do get some objects such as #is.

The ones you get are probably abstractions. [#is] is an abstraction. Did
the abstractions folder appear in your Path dialoguebox automatically ? If
you hadn't already installed GridFlow before, and you have this path, then
GridFlow has already partially loaded. But in extreme situations, it might
fail to finish loading, and then, the externals (non-abstractions) might
not have been loaded.

Do you have any relevant error messages at load time ?

BTW, I'm using Pd extended 42, and I don't have experience with 43.