[Gridflow-dev] opencv share path wrong on my system

Ricardo Fabbri rfabbri at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:04:15 EST 2011

Hi, Mathieu,

> How do I get the correct path for that thing ?

Not sure; there is always the dirty way - you could just hardcode based on
the OpenCV version you detect with perhaps another dirty way - through a
couple of compile-link tests.

I don't have my computer with me so I can't figure out the details right
now.

> It's not a super-urgent question, though, because the code that uses that
> #define is not finished and never worked. So I temporarily disabled the
> thing entirely because I didn't see an obvious solution involving
> pkg-config or whatever.

OK. I might give it a shot in a couple of weeks, even though I don't know
ruby.

>  This is causing run-time errors in some of the code.
>>

> Which errors ?
>
> AFAIK, the only problem is a compile-time error.

Uhm, I don't quite remember, but it was indeed a run-time error. I think it
was related to an example/help file not being able to find some data.