[Gridflow-dev] geometry, cross products, matrix inversions...

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Nov 27 18:10:04 EST 2011

Le 2011-11-27 à 18:04:00, Mathieu Bouchard a écrit :

> It's now in SVN and will be in 9.14.

BTW, I kept the name adjugate instead of adjoint, even though I learned it
as « matrice adjointe » back in grade 13 (and never saw it again after
that).

It seems that there is some kind of naming conflict with something else
that stands for the conjugate of the transpose, which is [#transpose] for
real numbers and [# * (1 -1)]-[#transpose] for complex numbers.