[Gridflow-dev] GridFlow 9.14

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Apr 15 09:10:38 EDT 2011

let's get GridFlow 9.14 released within the next 10 days.

this means, if you have any Makefile or ./configure changes to offer, or
any build-script changes to offer, you better do them now, before I tag
anything.

GridFlow 9.13 was an exception, in that I tagged way too early, and thus
gridflow-9.13.tar.gz does not contain all of the stuff you'd expect it to
contain, such as all the OSX and Win32 modifications required so that you
can «easily» build something from source that looks like the package I've
made. All those changes have been applied to 9.14 (svn head) immediately
after.

(tagging is the process of labelling a certain release in svn, and also
corresponds to what gets put in the .tar.gz of the source, or almost)