[Gridflow-dev] Fwd: trying to use the [#record] function in Gridflow

ALAN BROOKER alan.brooker2010 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:49:55 EDT 2010

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know and my apoligies to anyone if you have recieved
this email more than once! yes, this object might not work with osx fully?

Im now trying  work around where I use [#from_pix] to send to Gem and then
use the gem object [pix_record] to record- the only problem with this is is
that the colors are displayed in a very bluish hue.

Any thoughts on the above are very welcomed! thanks all

Al