[Gridflow-dev] GridFlow package for Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid

Claude Heiland-Allen claudiusmaximus at goto10.org
Wed Jun 9 13:55:12 EDT 2010

On 09/06/10 16:48, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Jun 2010, Claude Heiland-Allen wrote:
>
>> PS: I'm not sure if I did it the One True Way: ie I don't know if the
>> package will co-operate / inter-operate with both puredata and also
>> pd-extended, hopefully someone can point out where I've gone wrong!
>> I've only tested it against the puredata/gem/pd-zexy packages from
>> Lucid on 64bit, more testing and feedback welcome! Thanks!
>
> Which arch is the package for ? Is it multi-arch, or is it x86_64 only ?

The source package is multi-arch, with builds for both x86_64 and i386
available.  I've only got a 64bit Lucid install, so I've only tested the
functionality within that generated package, but the 32bit version built
successfully...

Thanks to rdz in #dataflow I've fixed two small issues: depending on pd
instead of puredata (which provides pd, pd-extended also provides pd),
and a missing build-dependency on libv4l-dev (so that feature will be
enabled now) - updated builds should be available soon.

Claude
--
http://claudiusmaximus.goto10.org