[Gridflow-dev] PDDP/GFDP

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Aug 15 15:33:06 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2010 15:32:32 -0400 (EDT)
From: Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca>
To: Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>, Patrick Boivin <pboivin at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: PDDP/GFDP

On Wed, 14 Jul 2010, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> On Windows XP, [doc_same] looks like an 8pt font (it's smaller than
> a comment with Font Bomb = 10).

Now I added [doc_iemfont] to fix the iemgui font problem in GF's help files.
Linux help files should look exactly the same. Windows and OSX should have
bigger font sizes. Preferably, they would be the same size as on Linux. I put a
scale factor of 1.332, which I took from that line appearing in the terminal
every time I start pd-extended :

   tk scaling is 1.3320222877745

I have no idea where those other decimals are coming from. They look like total
nonsense. But whatever, I think that this is the value that I have to use.