[Gridflow-dev] #mouse unclick

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 29 10:12:06 EDT 2010

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, colet.patrice at free.fr wrote:

> I've simply added a case{}, may be that wasn't expected to be coded like this, but it works.

Wow, you just found a really stupid bug.

I don't remember why I had coded it like this, perhaps as an imitation of
the x11 module, in which it makes sense to have a single case-block for
both cases. Anyway, the bug is :

- if (SDL_MOUSEBUTTONDOWN)
+ if (event.type==SDL_MOUSEBUTTONDOWN)

which is not a thing that the compiler could catch.

it is also not something that a cup of coffee could catch.

etc.

Anyway, I'll make it the way you did. Thanks.