[Gridflow-dev] trouble with loading gridflow

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Dec 10 14:33:50 EST 2009

On Thu, 10 Dec 2009, Alexandre Castonguay wrote:

> Just for complete documentation :  I installed the directory according
> to the README

If you actually did so, it wouldn't talk about /Users/alx/Library/Pd.

It would be better if it could be installed there, but at the moment, it's
not supported, and I forgot about it while trying to help you.

I can't find the code that would support /Library/Pd/*/libs in
pd-extended, -lib libdir, or whatever, and it's not a question for me
anyway.